Friday, October 11, 2013

Haunted Halloween Doll Challenge 2013!

Hello and Welcome to the 1st Annual Haunted Halloween Doll Challenge! We're so excited and have been waiting for your arrival!
Have you heard us calling your name?
We just want to play with you.....
Let's play a game....I promise I won't cheat....and I don't bite....much.
My name is Lily and I am your hostess for the party...I think we're going to have lots of fun. I'll be visiting everyone's posts and can't wait to see your Haunted Doll art!
***To join the party, please post your BLOG PARTY POST LINK in the Mr.Linky widget below. It's very easy to do, type your name and/or your blog name in the first box...then in the second box, copy and paste your ****PARTY POST URL (not just your blog address, see instructions below if you are unsure what this is), hit enter and you're all done. Or if you would prefer, leave a comment in the comments section of THIS post with your party link.

To visit the other party players, just click on the name and it will take you to their post. Be sure to leave a comment on their blog letting them know you stopped by...and remember, all doll art is welcome as long as it fits the Haunted Halloween Doll theme. Thank you so much for playing with us today and we hope you enjoy the Haunted Halloween Doll Challenge Party! xoxo


***Please note...I will be leaving the Mr Linky Widget open to new posts until the end of the month for anyone who might be joining in late. I will REMOVE any spam links or links to a blog only and not the actual party post.

****Unsure to how to post your actual Party Post Link? After you create your post on your blog, click on the title of your post....and Voila! You know have the link to copy and paste for your Party Post. Hope that helps and thank you for your understanding! xo
Thanks for stopping by...Hope to see you again soon!

29 comments:

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

i love lily! Happy Haunting!

Ms Misantropia said...

I'm so glad you already have the challenge up and running! I have to post early because I don't know if I will have time tomorrow.

As always, I love your dolls. Especially Lily is adorable!

Happy Haunted weekend!

http://msmisantropia.blogspot.se/2013/10/haunted-halloween-dummy.html

Nic McLean said...

Wow, these are super creepy yet still undeniably cute-no mean feat! I can definetly see them starring in their own horror movie!

Linda said...

Love your spooky Halloween dolls Kim!!! They are fantastic!

SHAWN said...

Had so much fun with this challenge. Posting early cause I'll be off to Monsterpalooza this weekend. Love all your dolls, they're so cute and creepy.

SHAWN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DogsMom said...

Thank you for hosting and for leaving the linky open so we can join later and come back and visit over and over.

Valerie-Jael said...

This looks like lots of spooky fun -enjoy! Valerie

Debbie said...

'Looks like a fun challenge! Your dolls are fantastic.

Nat S said...

very creative

Tammy N said...

You're a master at creating spooky dolls!

Christine said...

sounds like scary fun!

Giggles said...

Lily is the sweetest haunted doll I have ever seen...LOVE HER! What a fun challenge!

Hugs Giggles

SLScheibe said...

How creepy and cool! Lilly is darkly awesome! You make me want to steal one of my daughters doll and alter her, lol.

Tammie Dickerson said...

I love your blog post! So cool!

Incipient Wings said...

Awesome!!!
Lilly is stunning in such a windy, moonlit way:)
All your creations are incredible.
I loved this Kim, thank you for hosting it!!

Little Gothic Horrors said...

D'oh! The dangers of doing these things when you're tired. Somehow, I ended up putting your post link with my name on linky number 6. Number 7 has the link to my post. Sorry. There doesn't seem to be a way for me to remove my mistake, so hopefully you can remove number 6 for me. :)

I love all your dollies. Darkly delightful!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm sooo in love with Lily's eyes, hair, with her outfit. She is a beauty. I hope she comes to play sometime, and I hope she bites a few people ;-)

Here is the link to my entry, "Dark Silver": http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2013/10/dark-silver.html

Party!!!

Aga Gasiniak said...

These dolls are so spooky but so interesting and somehow inspiring at the same time. Thanks for sharing :)

Mexitali Rose said...

My youngest daughter is named Lily and she enjoyed seeing your creepy doll creations.Thanks for hosting ;)

Ms Lilypads said...

cute and creepy at the same time.

blackdragon said...

Lily is so creepy cute...I adore her.
Thank you so much for organising this challenge, i have so many dolls awaiting a make over ... i now cant wait to get started on another.
BDx

Karla B aka Lady Skyclad said...

Lily is adorable!Love it!

Witchy J said...

A party with a difference, really enjoyed visiting and seeing your collection of dolls, lovely make overs you've given them. Made enjoyable visits to the other party goers too, some excellent stories to go with the dolls.

Happy Party Day.
J x

Mary Ann said...

Just found out about this...so much fun:) I wish I'd known about it earlier so I could have joined in....maybe next time.

Mary Ann said...

I added my link. My past isn't very haunted and scary but it is Halloween related....:)

Kristin said...

Oooh WOW! WHAT a cool event! I love your hostess (so beautiful and eerie ;) and will definitely pop around to see what others did. xoxo

BLiSsAngELs said...

making my rounds and yes i want to play with all your dolls ... just look at those eyes and that why they are somewhat creepy it's the eyes they follow you thank you for hosting a fun blog party happy halloween kim Boo hugs wendy

Rhondamum said...

I had so much fun putting my haunted girl together! I hope you like her. Thank you for your inspiration and for a fabulous event! I have loved visiting everyone's blogs to see their work. Well done everyone! xoxo Rhonda...